21 December, 2014

Widgets

Unicorn nails - distressed manicure

by Eva Luna No Comments
unicorn nails - essence 03 give me nude, baby! - essence 38 love is in the air - essence 21 a whisper of spring - essence 39 blue bubble di blue - essence 40 play with my mint - essence 08 whatever!

💖ENG:
I really don't know when and where this unicorn cray-cray-madness started. I can see it everywhere, eyeshadows, highlighters, brushes, hair, clothes, shoes, and God knows what else. I strongly believe that this is the most abused creature . . .ah, no wait! There are sirens too. The unicorns and sirens are the most used mythological creatures in these past few years. They're everywhere!
When did this start anyway? And why? :))

Anyway, the theme for today is, as you have noticed already, pastel unicorn nails.
I have spent some quality time on Pinterest, looking for some divine inspiration, but some of the models were so out of my league and taste, so i decided to make my pastel unicorns using the distressed technique. I have used it in the past as well, and now i wonder why haven't i used more. It's so easy to make and looks beautiful too.

💖RO:
Chiar nu stiu de unde a aparut nebunia asta cu unicornii. Farduri unicorn, iluminatoare unicorn, pensule unicorn, podoaba capilara unicorn, haine, pantofi, si alte nebuneli, toate cu unicorni. Cred ca este cel mai abuzat animal mitologic din toate . . .ah, ba nu! Mai sunt si sirenele. Unicornii si sirenele sunt cele mai abuzate creaturi mitologice din ultimii ani. Sunt peste tot! :))

Anyway, tema de azi este, dupa cum se poate observa deja, unghiute unicorn.
Am colindat Pinterest-ul in lung si-n lat ca sa gasesc putina inspiratie, asa ca m-am hotarat la niste nuante pastel pentru model, si la tehnica distressed. Am mai folosit-o in trecut si stau si ma intreb acum de ce n-am mai folosit tehnica asta pana acum? Chiar este ceva super simplu, rapid si frumos.

unicorn nails - essence 03 give me nude, baby! - essence 38 love is in the air - essence 21 a whisper of spring - essence 39 blue bubble di blue - essence 40 play with my mint - essence 08 whatever!

💖ENG:
It really is not that complicated. Just remove the nail polish excess inside the bottle, 'till the brush is almost dry, than start drawing some lines on your nails. You can use whatever colors you may wish, just remember to wait until the mani is almost dry, than seal everything with a top coat. I also recommend using a base color, if possible white, to make the colors pop even more. And voila~ distressed manicure all done!

💖RO:
Mare branza chiar nu trebuie sa faceti. Stergeti pensulica de gura sticlutei cu oja, pana cand indepartati tot surplusul, lasand-o aproape uscata, apoi trasati liniute pe unghii. Combinati ce nuante vreti voi, asteptati pana cand se usuca un pic, apoi sigilati cu un top coat. Also, recomand sa folositi mai intai o baza, preferabil alba, ca iasa mai bine nuantele in evidenta. Si gata! Mai simplu de atat chiar nu se poate.

unicorn nails - essence 03 give me nude, baby! - essence 38 love is in the air - essence 21 a whisper of spring - essence 39 blue bubble di blue - essence 40 play with my mint - essence 08 whatever!

I used: / Am folosit:
- essence 03 give me nude, baby!
- essence 38 love is in the air
- essence 21 a whisper of spring
- essence 39 blue bubble di blue
- essence 40 play with my mint
- essence 08 whatever!

unicorn nails - essence 03 give me nude, baby! - essence 38 love is in the air - essence 21 a whisper of spring - essence 39 blue bubble di blue - essence 40 play with my mint - essence 08 whatever!

Nu uitati sa treceti si pe la fete:
1. Oana – http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
2. Claudia – http://www.claudiaschoice.ro/
3. Madalina – http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
4. Gabi – http://paginidezisinoapte.ro/
5. Deyutza http://deyutza.ro/
6. Sophie – http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
7. Emi www.manichiurisimple.blogspot.ro
8. Eva Luna – http://whatever-eva-wants.blogspot.ro/
9. Raluca Denise – https://www.instagram.com/babyraluk

unicorn nails - essence 03 give me nude, baby! - essence 38 love is in the air - essence 21 a whisper of spring - essence 39 blue bubble di blue - essence 40 play with my mint - essence 08 whatever!

💖ENG:
I really hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you think about this unicorn-craze that has been going on lately. Are you yay or nay about my nail design? 🦄

💖RO:
Sper ca a fost pe placul vostru postarea de azi. Sunt curioasa daca si voi sunteti on board cu nebunia asta unicorniceasca? Is that even a word?<- -="" :="" a="" br="" even="" is="" that="" word="">
V-au placut unghiutele mele pastelate? Le-ati purta, yay say nay? 🦄
Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time! ^_^
--IMPORTANT NOTICE!--
Due to some repeated problems with Disqus, i had to delete this widget, thus losing ALL of my comments. I apologize if i didn't get to answer in time and that is why you will see all of my posts without comments.