21 December, 2014

Widgets

8 Must-Have Nail Colors for Spring/Summer

by Eva Luna No Comments


RO: Nu stiu cum rezistati voi pe vremea asta torida, dar pe mine incepe sa ma irite destul de tare. And a cranky Eva is not pleasant at all!
Noroc ca avem la dispozitie mici placeri cum ar fi pepenele rece, inghetata mea homemade care btw, este delicioasa, si muzica care sa te binedispuna.
Momentan sunt setata pe 4 melodii: Hilary Duff - My Kind, Robin Schulz - Sugar si Girls Generation cu Party. Nu sunt cine stie ce, dar imi dau o stare de bine si ma pun in miscare. Ceea ce nu e bine pentru ca tastez si imi uit ideile.
Acum ca v-am pus si pe voi sa dansati, ce ar fi sa ne ocupam de unghiute?
Pentru azi am ales pentru voi nuante numa' bune de purtat vara. Avem galbenele, albastrele, rosioare si levantele. De toate pentru toti, da? :))

ENG: I don't know how everyone is handling this summer heat, but i'm starting to get a little bit cranky. And a cranky Eva is not pleasant at all!
Good thing i have cold watermelons, my super delicious homemade ice cream and of course, music.
Right now i'm all over these songs: Hilary Duff - My Kind, Robin Schulz - Sugar and Girls Generation with Party. I don't know why, but these songs give me good, summer-ish vibes and they keep me movin'. Which is not a very good thing because i'm typing and i keep forgetting my ideas. Now that i've made you all dance, what say y'all we take care of our nails?
For today i chose pretty nail polish shades, all good to wear this summer. We have yellow, blue, lovely coral and lavender, everything for every picky gal out there.

RO: Love is in the air este o nuanta superba de galben pastelat, care efectiv ţipă a vara. Play with my mint este perfecta. Poti s-o folosesti pe unghiute, pe unghiutele de la picioare, piele bronzata sau alba ca laptele, nu conteaza. Arata super!

ENG: Love is in the air is such a pretty pastel yellow, it just screams summer. Play with my mint is perfect. I have nothing else to say, except that is the perfect mint. Use it on your nails, on your toe nails, bronzed or fair skin, it look awesome!
***

RO:  In curand va voi arata o noua machichiura cu blue bubble di blue si sper tare mult sa va placa si sa va amuzati nitel. Hahah, pana si numele il ador! E o nuanta asa de frumoasa, va veti indragosti iremediabil si de ea.
A whisper of spring imi place foate mult pentru ca are si un pic de shimmer in ea. Este destul de subtil si se observa cel mai bine in soare. Nuanta asta si-a facut aparitia in postarea de aici.

ENG: Very soon i will post a manicure with blue bubble di blue and i hope you're gonna like it and amuse yourself a little bit. Hahah, even the name is kinda cute and i love it! It's such a pretty color and i know you girls are gonna fall for this shade too.
The reason i like A whisper of spring is because it has a little bit of shimmer in it. It's very subtle and you can see it better in sunlight. This pretty lavender color has made it's appearance, an incognito one, in this article.
***

RO: Cu indian summer ati mai facut cunostinta de curand. Click aici sa va reimprospatati memoria cu bombonelele mele. Cat despre don't be shy!, imi place sa o port la unghiutele de la picioare. Pe o piele mai bronzata, sunt sigura ca s-ar vedea si mai frumos.

ENG: You've all seen recently my manicure with indian summer, but if you're new to my blog, you can click here to visit my fondant candies. As for don't be shy!, i like to wear that color on my toe nails. I just love how it looks like and i bet that it would look even more awesome on a bronzed skin.
***

RO: Din favorite nu putea sa lipseasca si un coral focos cum este i don't care!. Un swatch rapid puteti vedea aici, in poza de pe facebook. Cat despre #paradise, v-am aratat cat de frumos se vede pe unghiute in pozele astea.

ENG: I just had to include a fiery coral like i don't care! in my favorites. I did a quick swatch here, on my facebook page. As for #paradise, i have shown you just how marvelous it looks like in these photos.
***


RO: Ei bine?!Ce parere aveti despre nuantele propuse de mine?
Ojele le puteti gasi si pe 1001 Cosmetice. Sa dati click pe tag-ul essence daca vreti sa mai gasiti alte alte noutati de la acest brand.

ENG:  Well, what did you think about my 8 must-haves for this summer?

Astept cu drag parerea voastra!
Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time! ^_^
--IMPORTANT NOTICE!--
Due to some repeated problems with Disqus, i had to delete this widget, thus losing ALL of my comments. I apologize if i didn't get to answer in time and that is why you will see all of my posts without comments.
And NO, i do not recommend using Disqus!