21 December, 2014

Widgets

Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Palette - review & look

by Eva Luna No Comments



Produse folosite:
Fata/Face: Benefit the POREfessional Pro balm
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
Avon Ideal Flawless cream concelear
Etude House BB Magic Pact
N.Y.C Color Wheel Mosaic Powder
Everyday Minerals Blush - Peony Petal
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Ochi/Eyes: Innisfree eye primer
AVON SuperShock - Black
Oriflame The One Volume Blast Mascara

Buze/Lips: Avon glimmerstick lip liner Nude
Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake all over color - Peach Sugar Cake
Oriflame The One Power Shine lip gloss - Rose Glacier

Okay, so the star of this post is the Iconic 1 palette from Makeup Revolution. As you can see in the swatches, the eyeshadows are quite pigmented. They're all easy to work with, minimal fallout, blend easily and this palette is quite affordable: only £4.00 . For those of you who don't know, the Iconic palette is actually a dupe for the UD Naked palette. I recently did a review of another Makeup Revolution palette >I Heart Chocolate review & look< and they're both really qualitative for their price.
The only thing that i would change on this Iconic palette is the packaging. It's pretty basic: hard plastic, easy to scratch and crack, but for £4.00, you really can't ask for more. The eyeshadows are top notch, so we'll look over this tiny detail, okay? :))
Now, the look i created and how i applied everything. Keep reading~




Okay, so first things first: i applied my face products, then i did my eyebrows.
After i was done, i primed my eyes using the Innisfree eye primer, then i mixed the 1st and the 2nd eyeshadow and used them in my crease to create a nice transitioning shade. I took a clean brush and put number 3 in my inner and outer corner. Then, with the same brush, i mixed number 4 and 5 and intensified the brown shade a little bit more taking it in the crease as well. Number 8 was next and i applied it just in the middle. I took again the fluffy brush that i used in my crease with the 1+2 eyeshadows, then i blended the edges a little bit more. On my lower lid i mixed 3+5 eyeshadows, then i blended the edges with the 1+2 brush. I took a clean brush and used the shimmery shade 6 in my inner corner, then number 7 on my brow bone. Mascara was next and a black eyeliner on my waterline. And voila~


. . .because pretty can be quite boring ;)
What do you think lovelies? Was this look easy to create or what? If you change the color of the lipstick to a more bold one, like a cool tone red, you can wear this look in the evening as well.
Hope you enjoyed this post and as always, i love to hear your opinions.

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time! ^_^
--IMPORTANT NOTICE!--
Due to some repeated problems with Disqus, i had to delete this widget, thus losing ALL of my comments. I apologize if i didn't get to answer in time and that is why you will see all of my posts without comments.