21 December, 2014

Widgets

Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate - review & look

by Eva Luna No Comments





Produse folosite:
Fata/Face: Elisha Coy Always Nuddy CC Cream
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
Avon Ideal Flawless cream concelear
Etude House BB Magic Pact
N.Y.C Color Wheel Mosaic Powder
Everyday Minerals Blush - Peony Petal
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Ochi/Eyes: Innisfree eye primer
Oriflame The One Colour Impact Cream Eyeshadow - Golden Brown
Inglot AMC eyeliner gel
AVON SuperShock - Black
L'oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Rimel
Cupio individual lashes

Buze/Lips: Avon glimmerstick lip liner - Pink Bouquet
Menow Generation long lasting matte waterproof lipgloss nr. 3

First, i applied my face products, then i did my brows.
After i was done, i primed my eyes using one if my favorite eye primers, the Innisfree one. I applied a golden brown creamy base, blended the edges with a fluffy brush, applied Thank Friday + One More Piece in the crease as a transitioning shade. What A Way to Go was next on my entire lid, then Stolen Chocolate on my outer corner and a little bit in the crease, to make it more defined. I used Endorphins Ready! on my brow bone and More! + Endorphins Ready! in my inner corner. I lined my eyes with the Inglot gel liner, which is my current favorite, then applied the SuperShock eyeliner on my waterline and dragged it down on my lower lid. I took a flat definer brush and smudged the liner a bit, applied on top a little bit of Stolen Chocolate, then What A Way to Go to warm up the makeup. Miss Manga mascara from L'oreal was next and a few individual lashes in my outer corner.
For my lips i used my favorite lip liner, then applied a pink-ish nude matte lipstick on top of it. These Menow Generation lippies are fenomenal and they last for hours and hours on my lips. Love them!
And that was it for this make-up! What do you think? Aye or nay? ;)



Makeup Revolution - I Heart Chocolate
You Need Love - matte eyeshadow, pigmented, good as a base, perfect as a brow bone highlighter, matches my skin color perfectly, that's why you can't see it that well on the swatch photo; it's the perfect my-skin-but-better shade
Piece Me Together - shimmery eyeshadow with gold flecks, pigmented, dark chocolate color; it also has a green-ish tendency, but doesn't show on the skin at all
One More Piece - matte eyeshadow, pigmented, perfect as a transition colo
Love Tom - shimmery eyeshadow with gold flecks, pigmented, lovely cranberry color
Stolen Chocolate - matte eyeshadow, pigmented, perfect as a brow eyeshadow
Thank Friday - matte eyeshadow, pigmented, perfect as a transition color
More! - shimmery eyeshadow, pigmented, lovely golden shade
Pleasure Girl - matte eyeshadow, pigmented, perfect as a transition colo
Meet Chocolate - matte eyeshadow, kinda chunky, needs 2-3 layers to properly show the pink color
Unforgivable - shimmery eyeshadow with red, pink, purple, golden glitter, pigmented, cool toned brown color
Love Divine - metallic eyeshadow, pigmented, almost creamy texture
Smooth Criminal - shimmery eyeshadow, pigmented, lovely red-ish brown color
Chocolate Love - shimmery eyeshadow, pigmented, lovely golden brown shade
You Need More - metallic eyeshadow, pigmented, applies smoothly
What A Way To Go - almost matte eyeshadow with red, gold, blue glitter, pigmented, lovely burgundy color, my favorite from the bunch
Endorphins Ready! - shimmery eyeshadow, pigmented, lovely rose gold highlighter

I know some girls were eager to see this review on my blog, so there you have it, in all it's chocolate glory~
***
First things first: what i noticed and what made me really, really, reaaaally happy is that i had minimal, almost none fallout after i used this palette. And i should've had a lot because i used matte and glittery eyeshadows for this makeup look.
For those of you who don't know, I Heart Chocolate is a dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and a friend of mine told me that it does smell a little bit like dark chocolate. It's subtle, but the fragrance is there. Me? I can't smell anything because my allergies are running wild :))
***
I really can't say anything bad about this palette: attractive design, big mirror, awesome pigmented eyeshadows, you can even use Endorphins Ready! as a cheek highlighter. It's the go-to palette for travelling because you can create day and night looks with mate, shimmery or metallic eyeshadows, and it has a good price too.
Big thumbs up Makeup Revolution! You have a very happy customer here! :)



What do you think about this chocolate palette? Would you buy it?
Thanks for stopping by lovelies!
Have a lovely day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time! ^_^
--IMPORTANT NOTICE!--
Due to some repeated problems with Disqus, i had to delete this widget, thus losing ALL of my comments. I apologize if i didn't get to answer in time and that is why you will see all of my posts without comments.
And NO, i do not recommend using Disqus!