21 December, 2014

~ NOTD: Tinker Bell inspired ~

by Eva Luna No Comments

. . . presented by Luna, the fairy


“Fairy tales are more than true: not because 
they tell us that dragons exist, but because 
they tell us that dragons 
can be beaten.”  - Neil Gaiman



FAIRYTALE PLATE COLLECTION 01
De unde o puteti cumpara / where to buy: >here<
Pret / price: £4.99

Marimea placutei este de 6.5cm pe 12.5cm si fiecare placuta contine cate 12 modele. 
The size of each plate is 6.5cm on 12.5cm and every plate includes 12 designs. 

Modele sunt gravate pe placute de metal si pot fi aplicate cu lac de unghii, stampila si lama.
The designs are engraved on the image plates. The nail art designs can be applied by nail polish, stamp & scraper. 



"Don't you know that everybody's got a 
fairyland of their own?"  - Marry Poppins


“If I’m honest I have to tell you 
I still read fairy tales and I like them 
best of all.” - Audrey Hepburn



I've always adored Disney movies, especially Tinker Bell's character. I still remember my early years when i used to wake really, really early and watch the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy, captain Hook and of course, my favorite, Tinker Bell.
You can imagine how my inner child behaved when in 2008 i got to see Tinker Bell THE MOVIE!
. . .yeah~ and just the other day i went to see The Pirate Fairy. 
Oh, the mighty joy!!!
This nail plate arrived in 4 days *big thumbs up for that MoYou* and i just had to make something that would put a big smile on my face.
I really hope you liked it! Please let me know what you think in the comment section.

Intotdeauna mi-au placut filmele Disney, in special personajul Tinker Bell. Imi amintesc si acum cu mare drag de perioada copilariei cand ma trezeam dimineata sa ma uit la aventurile lui Peter Pan, Wendy, capitanul Hook si bineinteles, favorita mea, Tinker Bell.
Va dati seama ce bucuroasa am fost cand in 2008 a aparut si filmul cu Tink, iar seria a fost continuata pana in ziua de azi, ultima fiind  
argh~ The pirate fairy
Evident ca l-am vazut si pe ala zilele trecute, iar aceasta placuta a picat la ţanc *in doar 4 zile au fost livrate*
Sper ca v-a placut ce mi-a iesit pentru ca mereu ma uit la ele si zambesc
Hihih~ nu sunt singura. Mai sunt fete care ma intreba cum de mi-au reusit fluturasii aia si ce oje am folosit.
Astept parerile voastre cu mare drag!

Voi va mai uitati la desene animate?  ;)

All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust

Have a lovely day!



***please read Disclaimer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time! ^_^
--IMPORTANT NOTICE!--
Due to some repeated problems with Disqus, i had to delete this widget, thus losing ALL of my comments. I apologize if i didn't get to answer in time and that is why you will see all of my posts without comments.